Sunday, August 24, 2008

1st Week of School


This week the kids started school. They started 2 days late due to Tropical Storm Fay.They had a great first day. I took them to school for the 2nd day and then I got a call from the nurse at school that Zack has pink eye and school policy is that they can not come back to school until the doc gives the ok. So he can't go back to school until Monday. So for the 1st week of school Zack made it 1 day, LOL!!!! Raven really likes her class and her teacher. She has made some new friends already and she has a lot of friends in her class that she already knows. I can't believe she is in 3rd grade already. She is growing up WAY too fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the kids look great for school.

have fun!!!

Perry