Here is our new Sheltie puppy. Her name is Teka, she is about 4 months old and we have had about a month. She is a great dog for the kids. When she is full-grown and all of her fur coat comes in, she will look like a mini Lassie. The kids are SOOOO excited to finally have a dog. They, mostly Raven, have been asking for several years. I am glad we waited until now though because they are old enough now to help with her care. She is a lot of work right now because of being a puppy, especially with the chewing and getting into stuff. It's like having a toddler again. LOL! But I know that will pass. She is smart and learns fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah thats much better now I can comment easier. Im so excited to see you blogging now. like I said your new puppy is so adorable it makes me miss rusty terribly. i love the name too. give our love to the kiddos.
Post a Comment