Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween at Applebee's

We had a lot of fun at work on Friday, as you can see!! It was a little weird trying to do our job in these costumes but it was a lot of fun and the customers LOVED it!! I had a huge turnout at my bar that day because I had been telling people for a couple of weeks that we were all dressing up and I had candy and goodies for them. It was great! Here is "Blonde Snow White" aka my awesome friend Donna!


This is my friend Yadi as a fun sexy pirate! She had feathers for eyelashes. She looked AWESOME!



This is Cindy (Catgirl) and Sam (well, let's just say that her name tag said "Christy Cremes") these girls are the night time bartenders. I am always happy to see them because it means I get to go home soon. :)
We had a lot of fun!


4 comments:

Keri said...

Hey Candy I see your working on a new background. like the orange. You look really good in your costume. Isnt Halloween a fun time of the year. you're one hot MaMa. LOL im sure dressing up makes you work night go fast and more fun. hope the kids had fun too.I got ty's present at wal-mart thanks a bunch

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll bet you all got good tips!!! I love your costume the best, Supergirl?????? You look great Candy, actually younger!!!!!!!!! I bet you all had a ball. Thanks for sending!
Aunt Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend!
The pictures in your blog were wonderful!!
You were one hot mama on Halloween! I bet you got good tips that day LOL
Love Lori

Anonymous said...

That looked so fun!!! I love the costumes! Where did you find yours?
Kerin