On Friday was Zack's class Halloween party. Here is his teacher, Mrs. Schlenk, they are making popcorn gloves
Making witches
Here is Zack's spider he made out of rice krispie treats. they were yummy!!
Zack and his friend Jaden
Zack and his friend Nicolas.
They had a great time!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so much for these and the Halloween pics. They look so great in their costumes, I'll bet they loved it!!! Wow, each time I see their pics I can't beleive how grown up the children are and so darn cute. I can tell, you have your hands full, but you wouldn't want it any other way. LOVE YOU ALL XXXXOOOO Aunt Ginny
2 comments:
Thank you so much for these and the Halloween pics. They look so great in their costumes, I'll bet they loved it!!! Wow, each time I see their pics I can't beleive how grown up the children are and so darn cute. I can tell, you have your hands full, but you wouldn't want it any other way. LOVE YOU ALL XXXXOOOO Aunt Ginny
how fun. man dont you think Zack looks a lot like Perry when he was younger. I just see alot of Lawson in him. glad he had fun.
Post a Comment